Monday, February 1, 2010

This is what I did during my snow days... Eric and I spent about 2.5 days inside after getting iced/snowed in this past weekend. And it was just perfect for all the projects I wanted to do. I have gotten on a kick, well, its actually more like an obsession, with refinishing furniture. And to be perfectly honest, I would LOVE to sell my pieces, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Here are some before and after shots of a table I did this weekend.

And here how it has been transformed! I love the way it looks. I'm going to put it in between to armchairs (I got off of Craigslist that I'm reupholstering) in the office. It will be just perfect!

The antiquing.
And all my supplies...:) Come back for more! I have so many other projects to show you!

3 comments:

rachel said...

wow - that is BEAUTIFUL! can't wait to see more!

Rachel said...

That looks so great Anna! I would love to see some of your upholstering. That's a project I'd like to try but have no idea where to begin!

Sydney McFearless said...

Am I allowed to comment if my name isn't Rachel??? I'll forge ahead....

That work you did is B-E-A-utiful! I'm sure your husband thinks you're amazing for your trash-into-treasure talent! That will always and forever come in handy! Can't wait to see what you try next. :)