Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm sorry for being so uninformative the past couple weeks. Its been a busy couple weeks, but not cause we've been partying it up or anything - its just been a lot of stuff at home. For those who don't know, I'm starting up a business, flipping furniture, and this starting phase has been a lot of selling our current pieces of furniture on Craigslist - for a profit of course because us Millers only get the best deals when we buy furniture, but it makes for a crazy house.:) And I've been thrifting like insane woman, and am on Craigslist 24/7 trying to find awesome deals. And boy have I ever! Its gotten me into the decorating mood too. Doing little things to the house that I've been putting off. Like this little project. I've been wanting to put some photos, or some sort of personal touch in the kitchen. I like picture frames in the kitchen, its a little bit unexpected - unless the pic is plastered on the frig with a magnet (and we have plenty of those, which I love) but I just needed a little bit more "us". I found this set of small picture frames in the dollar aisle at Target - but they were $2.50. Apparently the $1 aisle isn't limited to $1 items.:) I picked out three colorful photos from our shoot with Rebekah and voile - it was just perfect!

So much better. A little bit of us in the kitchen.:)

No comments: