Sunday, February 14, 2010

My valentine, planned a wonderful surprise for me lastnight. He told me we had plans and that I had to get dressed up and look nice. So, thats what I did. We left the house at 6pm and headed toward downtown OKC. But we drove right past the exit for the city and kept heading north. I was super intrigued at that point and had no idea where we were going. We ended up in the Arts District, at Paseo Grill. It was the cutest little building and looked really fancy. We went it and waited for our table. And thats when I saw Callie and Kyle! I was so excited we had bumped into one another and how random we picked the same restaurant on the same night!! And soon after saying hi, Callie and I realized that the boys had planned it all along.:) It was so fun!! We had such a wonderful evening eating delicious food, talking and laughing about the song that literally played for 45 minutes STRAIGHT. It was still playing when we left and there were 5 words to the ENTIRE song. "Put yourself in my place." I'm not kidding. The techno guy sang those five words over and over and over and over and over and over... you get the point. It was SO FUNNY!

We then went bowling in our dress clothes. I'm sad I don't have pictures of that because Eric with his nice button down shirt and khakis with bowling shoes was very cute.:)
There were spectaculs at each table to help you read. We couldn't help but play around with them.
Callie and Kyle had to take a picture of them and the number 20 for a scrapbook that was being put together for Callies dad and step mom who were celebrating their 20th anniversary.

No comments: