Saturday, February 6, 2010

For some reason, I woke up at 6am this morning and just couldn't go back to bed. So, instead of being bitter that this is MY day to sleep IN, I just decided to roll with it. No bitterness harbored though.

I had my devotions, switched out pictures on our walls from our photo shoot with Rebekah, made some decorations for our Pink Party coming up on Valentines Day, cleaned the kitchen and then started the coffee for Eric and I for when he woke up. This sight makes me so happy. I love our M mugs from Anthropologie and our new french press (that I'm still learning how to use) that we got at World Market in Dallas a couple weeks ago. Coffee is so much more yummy when made in a french press and when it is drank out of a pretty mug. I tend to only use the french press on weekends when I have more time to enjoy it. Otherwise, its automatically brewed at 6:55am every morning by the coffee maker.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We got a French Press for Christmas and love it, too! Coffee is so much better in here!