Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh. my. goodness.


I am SO freakin' stoked about LOST tonight!!! Anyone else?? This is my thing though, as excited as I am, I have plenty of questions I feel need answers, and I will be very very disappointed if all the loose ends aren't wrapped up during this last season. I have spent plenty of time dedicated to the Oceanic Flight 815 and I feel they are obligated to make sure that watching this confusing mess is well worth it.:)

Like, the whispers in the jungle. Where do they come from? Where are they? The black smoke - what is it? I mean, we know what it does (beats people up and also gives people visions of what they must do) but what is it really? And how does the Island have a black smoke security system floating around? Kate - she is a topic all in itself. Will she end up with Jack or Sawyer? Or neither? Why is Locke dead and yet his body is being inhabited by some dude? Why were they called to the Island, and is it really as "life giving" as they say? Were they never suppose to leave? Are the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42 really cursed?

Anyone else have questions you are wanting answered? What are you most excited about seeing this season?

No comments: