Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!!! Rachel is one of the most caring beautiful people I know. And I'm really not saying that because she's my sister. Its because she truly is. I know so few people that really love, care and take an interest in every individual, and especially in those who are hard to like or get along with. Rachel has taught me so much about loving Jesus, living a life that counts and keeping my eyes on the Cross. She's a thinker and loves to ask "Why?" which is a constant source of growth and stretching. But beyond all of that - she is one of the funniest people I know. Living with her for a month this past year was probably one of the most fun things I've ever done. I laughed more in that month that I normally do all year long. I just LOVE being around her.

I love you Rae. Thanks for being a goof and yet taking Jesus so seriously.

Thank you for being the most wonderful sister anyone could ever ask for (of course you share that role with Sarah.:)

I love you and you make my world SO much better. I am continually amazed at the grace of God that He has bestowed on my life by giving to you to me as my sister.

No comments: