Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer has begun...

Rachel and I have made a list of things we would like to do while she is out here. I thought I'd share with you:

1. Go horseback riding
2. Visit a winery
3. See a movie at a drive-up movie theater
4. Start taking yoga classes (We already started, and I'm actually sore, kinda sad, I know)
5. Watch as many chick flicks as we can (Note because our husbands/boyfriends don't like them, but just cause we can)
6. Get massages (We found this massage school where the students give hour long massages for $30!!)
7. Be a vegetarian (Although we're eating fish. So far it hasn't been hard at all. I thought I'd really miss my meat)
8. Go to the pool as much as possible.
9. Do something physically active every day.
10. HAVE TONS OF FUN! - that one is easy

No comments: