Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just missing the Phoebesters

Isn't she just the cutest thing?? Ahhh, I can't get over her little scrunched up nose, big brown eyes and curly head of hair. It was so fun hanging out with her over Christmas. She has truly grown up to be a beautiful little girl. Phoebe, of course, holds a special place in my heart as the first niece/granddaughter of the family. I cried when I got the call she was born, and then cried again when I held her for the first time. Rachel and I swear we will never be able to produce children as cute as my sister has, I mean seriously. Who can compete with that curly head of hair??
Love it. She looks SO much Sarah in this picture. Those eyes are HUGE!
She is very much into Cinderella and being a princess. I believe her Grandma (Levi's mom), got her this for Christmas.
She also aspires to be the next Karate Kid.:) This is one of my all time favorite pics of Phoebe and is actually the photo for my desktop on my Mac. I just can't get enough.
This one makes me feel like she's saying, "Look me straight in the eye Daddy. What about what I'm saying do you not understand??" Hahahaha... she would too. A strong and wonderful aspect of Phoebe's personality is her strong will and her ability to speak it. She is not disrespectful (most of the time) but if she doesn't want to do something, such as play with certain toys, or come hug you, (which is always sad, but you gotta respect!) she won't. I love how Levi and Sarah allow to make her own choices, even at 2 1/2.

No comments: