Thursday, January 21, 2010

Carcassonne, champagne and cheese.

I was suppose to host a Wine and Cheese night the other day. It didn't happen. So, we packed up the leftover champagne from New Years Eve, the gouda and manchego cheese that I had bought for the party and went down to Jeremy and Michelle's where we played games and ate lots and lots of cheese. It was yummy. The company and the cheese.

I could eat cheese every. single. day.

Have you ever had gouda with HONEY? It's amazing. You should try it! Just slice a hunk off and dip it in honey - the creaminess of the cheese and sweetness of the honey is absolute deciousiness in your mouth.

This is one of my favorite games. It looks similar to Settlers, the game I posted about a couple weeks ago, and thats cause its made by the same company. Its super interactive, and even though each person is their own team trying to win, it definitely involves everyone in decision making and strategy, so it feels less competitive. ALWAYS a good thing for me.


Wes likes the peace sign.
Darbs looks super cute in her hat. Love her.

No comments: