Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happiness is...

These are the things that make me smile these days. Enjoy!

I love my brown glass christmas trees - they're a touch of glam in my living room.
My J.Crew tweed leather gloves that were given to me from my dear friend Holly Myers. I have been wearing them every day this week with all this cold Oklahoma wind.
All the beautiful pictures of friends and family all over the world. Its so much fun seeing them every day on my frig. They remind me to pray for them, they remind me of how blessed I am and how absolutely LOVED I am by my Heavenly Father for so many wonderful people in my life.
I particularly love this one and am SO excited to see this little munchkin.:)
Ahhhh. If you've never had creamed honey, you're missing out on a beautiful part of life. This particular kind is from Trader Joes, which Oklahoma has FAILED to produce. I'm SO excited to stock up on some stuff while we are in VA.
The oil painting I was given by my boss, Rick Fry, for Christmas. He is an extremely talented artist and this painting is no cheap gift. I LOVE it! Now its just getting it framed and finding the perfect spot in the house to hang it.
My teal bowl full of oranges that sits on my dining room table. I love the bowl and I love oranges. And I love teal and orange together - so its pure happiness.
My jars filled with pretty glasses ornaments. I love all the fun colors and that they aren't just gold, red and green. Pink, purple and teal are Christmas colors too!!
The Dove chocolate Eric gave me in my stocking - love it.
Virginia!!! I can't wait to go! We leave tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn. And I don't mind a bit.
And last, but definitely not least, my nativity scene. I didn't add to it this year, but I kinda like it the way it is. Its simple, not overcrowded.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I am soooooo jealous that you have a Willow Tree nativity set. I want one!