Saturday, March 6, 2010

We did a little bit of this lastnight.:) For some reason, it just jumped into my head that I needed to make chocolate covered frozen bananas. Don't ask me why. I've never made them before. But boy are they good!

This is what you'll need: Good chocolate, (I used Ghirardeli), cream, bananas and lollypop sticks.
Halve and peel your bananas.

Place a stick up the middle of each banana and lay on wax paper until dipping time.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler, in the microwave, or just in a pot - however you'd like. Add a little cream to smooth out the texture - although, this seemed to make it less smooth in my case haha. All the other times it worked!!
And then dip those babies!!! Cover them good with lots of chocolate.
And Mom loves nuts - so she put nuts on hers. You could do coconut, pecans, walnuts, mini chocolate chips, chopped up Andi's mints - anything you want!
And then enjoy.:)

Have a happy rest of the week!!