Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas time!


I lead a Biblestudy of mostly upper-classmen from OU. The study is through the college ministry that Eric and I are involved in at our church. I absolutely LOVE these girls and have so much fun with them. Lindsay is my co-leader who is a senior in the Nursing Program at OU. She is a joy and such a blessing to me. These pictures are from our Christmas Biblestudy where we just spent time together, decorating cookies and painting ornaments. I miss them already as they are all on winter break.


This is Lindsays ornament. She is SUCH a good artist. She makes everything beautiful

Aubrey - a senior who I have fallen in love with. She makes me laugh all the time with her dry sense of humor and practical outlook on life. And she also lets me borrow all her Twilight books.=)

All of our cookies!

From right to left: Jenna, Anna, Lindsay, Allie and Stephanie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love clicking on your blog each day and seeing your beautiful smile! You are precious to me and the best AOG2 ever :)

Got your thank you note in the mail yesterday... u didn't have 2 do that, but thanks. I'll spend it on the kiddos.

MISSIN U this CHRISTmas time!