So this is what happens when you turn on the stove but its the wrong burner and your dish towel is sitting on the burner that you didn't mean to turn on!! Yeah, it was kinda funny but then again, not really. The kitchen started filling with smoke and I immediate tossed it in the sink and turned on the water. Thankfully it hadn't started to flame yet, but it was close. So, lesson learned: one, watch what burners I turn on more carefully, and two, don't put towels on the stove, even if you THINK its off. Praise Jesus for not burning down the house before Eric arrived home.