Saturday, January 17, 2009

My girls

These are my girls. I miss them all the time. Its a state of being, rather then a feeling I get here and there. They have laughed and cried with me. They have watched from the very beginning of Eric and I's relationship to seeing 2 1/2 years into marriage. They have let me cry on their shoulder when Eric and I were apart. They have witnessed the Lord change and mold me into the woman I am today, the whole while being used as tools to sharpen me. Lindsay is my strong one. This lady knows her Bible in and out, is a prayer warrior over my life and has remember EVERY detail about me that it puts me to shame. She poured her life into me as a Biblestudy leader and along the way somehow became one of my closest friends. Sam. Sam has changed me more then anyone. Probably more then Eric. She is part of way I am so in love with Eric. They are so alike. Sam reminds me of what life really is suppose to be like, filled with joy, laughter, silliness and above all, Godliness. She loves people. She has taught me how to sit back... and just breathe. I am forever changed and forever indebted to her. Being her roommate for 1 1/2 years was some of the best years of my life. These girls are gifts straight from the heart of my sweet Savior to me. I love them all the time no matter how little we talk. They truly are my best friends.

1 comment:

♥Miss Writer said...

Anna,
Everytime I read your blog...I think about how cool it is too be in your 20's. WHEN CAN I GET OUT OF THE TEENS???? (lol)

I miss you tons.

~K